T91® Tactical provides the authentic MIL-SPEC parts and accessories that will make your T91®, T65K2®, more modernized, and reliable. Visit our main website: www.T91Tactical.com
Counter-Tilt Hydraulic H2 buffer. Prevent wear and tear to the buffer tube caused by the vertex impact of the BCG. The extended insert of the buffer tip supports the BCG to counter the nonparallel movements. This will eliminate the direct contact between the BCG and the buffer tube during the battery. They are tested and proven on T91 Rifles.
Core Material: 17-4 Stainless Steel
Weight: H2 Buffer — 4.2 oz.
– The spring consists of three strands of wire that are machine-twisted around each other to form a single strand
– Dampen migratory waves that traverse the spring under shock loading
– Decreases the chance of spring failure and assists with making your rifle more reliable
– Avoid overstressing the spring and provide as much as 15 percent more performance from the weapon
– Carbine Length: 11.5″ | 25 Coils | Weight: 1.6 Oz
Made In the USA
Note: Specifications are subject to change without notice.
T91 Tactical - Veteran Family Owned.
To provide a place for T91 enthusiasts in America. T91, users are a special and elite group of owners in the U.S., Our website provides a community stage for ideas, improvements, and perfection of our T91, Wolf A1 weaponry rifle platform system. Including general usage, cleaning, maintenance, and troubleshooting tips.T91 Tactical will do its best to collect documentation, parts, and accessories that will make your T91, more modernized and reliable.
The T91 and/or other T91 Tactical products and components referenced herein are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Argent Wolfz LLC, DBA: T91 Tactical.
Other product and company names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
P.O. Box 1682, Queen Creek, AZ. 85142